Looking for a job is not an easy task for anyone…On top of that, if you are working on an H1B Visa and looking for jobs at companies that sponsor H1B Visa, it can be even more daunting…Adding to that, if you have lost your job, you hardly have 60 days to find a job…
Download H1B Sponsor Checker Chrome Extension to simplify your H1b Job Search
What is the Challenge for H1B Holders doing Job Search?
As an H1B holder, during your job search, every time you come across a relevant job posting at a company, you wonder if they sponsor H1B Visas or not. What does their past H1B or Green Card sponsorship history look like? Most of the times, you end up looking up manually on H1B Sponsors Database, but that is not convenient as it is a manual process…
We at H1BGrader have been through similar challenges in the past and want to help H1B holders save a little time and help them make an informed decision before they apply to a job.
Chrome Extension for H1B Sponsor Checking
We have built a H1B Sponsor Checker Chrome extension that works on job search portals like LinkedIn Jobs, Indeed Jobs and tells you, if they have sponsored H1B visas in the past based on official US Department of Labor & USCIS Data and gives you an option to view their past filing history, approvals, denials, salaries, etc.
To view the insights and data, all you need to do is have the Chrome extension installed, and you will be able to access all the insights from there directly. It looks like in below screenshots, when you have the extension installed :
You do not have to go to US DOL website or our H1BGrader.com website to search for that employer to look at their historical approvals data.
We are launching our initial version and plan to support more job search websites and improve the solution as we move forward.
How to get started with H1B Sponsor Checker Extension?
- Step 1: Go to H1BGrader.com Extension page
- Step 2: Click on Get Started, it will ask you to create account or login.
- Step 3: Choose the plan of your choice, and you will get an access code generated for you. You need to copy that for the next steps.
- Step 4: Go to H1B Sponsor Checker Extension page on Chrome Webstore on your Chrome browser
- Step 5: Click on “Add to Chrome” Button, you will get a popup asking to add the extension. Click on “Add Extension” button
- Step 6 : Copy and paste the Access Code from Step 3 in the access code box and click on Signin button. You will get a message that says “Successfully Authenticated”. You are all set now.
- Step 7: Go to either LinkedIn Jobs or Indeed Jobs and do any search. Click on any job posting on the left hand navigation.
- Step 8: You will see the Company’s H1B Sponsor status on the right hand side. You can click on the button to see the insights.
Do you have any questions or feedback? Please add them in the comments section below.
Happy Job Searching!