Data Refresh Status
We update data on the website periodically as USCIS, US Department of Labor, DHS and other agencies update disclosure data for public access. Below is typical schedule of data release.
- US Department of Labor (DOL) releases data quarterly. They usually release anywhere after a month after their quarter ends. E.g. If their quarter ends Sep 30th, they release data in November first week. Sometimes, they release early too.
- USCIS usually releases data once a year. For FY 2020 that ended on Sep 30, 2020, they released data on January 8th, 2021
- FLCDataCenter usually releases Prevailing Wage Data once a year. They release new data at the end of June of every year. The data on FLCDatacenter is managed by US Dept of Labor.
|US Agency||Type of Data||Last Refresh Date||Status of Refresh|
|USCIS||H1B Approvals, Denials||Jan 11th, 2021||Complete USCIS Fiscal Year 2020 Data from Oct 1st, 2019 to Sep 30, 2020 added.|
|DOL||H1B LCA||Feb 9th, 2021||Q1 Data for Fiscal Year 2021 from Oct 1st, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020 added.|
|DOL||Green Card (PERM)||Feb 9th, 2021||Q1 Data for Fiscal Year 2021 from Oct 1st, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020 added.|
|FLCDataCenter (DOL)||H1B Prevailing Wage||Dec 14th, 2020||DOL H1B Wage Data reverted back to previous data after court order.|
Next Data Refresh Schedule
Below is the tenative upcoming data refresh schedule. It varies by agency
|US Agency||Type of Data||Next Refresh Date, Notes|
|USCIS||H1B Approvals, Denials||USCIS usually updates data once a year. We do not know, if they will release anything before Jan 2022.|
|DOL||H1B LCA||FY 2021 Q2 Data could be released anytime between April 15th 2021 to May 15th 2021|
|DOL||Green Card (PERM)||FY 2021 Q2 Data could be released anytime between April 15th 2021 to May 15th 2021|
|FLCDataCenter (DOL)||H1B Prevailing Wage||FY 2022 Wage Levels Data would be released around June 30th 2021.|
- Search H1B Prevailing Wages (Updated Dec 2020)
- Current USCIS Processing Times
- Check H1B LCA Details
- H1B Wages by SOC Code across USA
- Get Recommendations - Where can you work in US ?
- Green Card Database - Find Sponsors
- New DOL Rule - Compare H1B Prevailing Wage - New vs Current
- Search Non-OES Prevailing Wage Surveys - H1B LCAs
- Green Card PERM Labor Cert Search
- Compare H1B Sponsoring Companies
- H1B Prevailing Wage Distribution by Company
- H1B Prevailing Wages History(5Yrs)