H1B Prevailing Wages for Industrial Engineers (17-2112)
You can filter results by County Name, State using Search below
|Area Code||Area Name||County Name||State||Geo Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
What is the Geographic Level (GeoLevel) ?
- If the data used to calculate the wage estimate came from the MSA, non-MSA, or NECTA area the GeoLevel-code will equal "1".
- If there were no releasable estimates for the desired area, or for the desired area plus contiguous areas, the wage is calculated from statewide data, indicated by a GeoLevel "3".
- If there were no releasable estimates for the desired area, then the wage area is the area indicated plus its contiguous areas. This is signified by a GeoLevel "2".
- Finally, if there is no releasable estimate for the state, the national average is used. This is indicated by GeoLevel "4".
What's New on H1BGrader?
- PWD Processing Time
- PERM Processing Time
- Green Card Database - Find Sponsors
- Search Non-OES Prevailing Wage Surveys - H1B LCAs
- Green Card PERM Labor Cert Search
- Compare H1B Sponsoring Companies
- H1B Prevailing Wage Distribution by Company
Popular Pages and Reports
- Top 200 H1B Sponsors Median Salaries
- Top 200 H1B Sponsors
- Top 200 H1B Job Titles
- Top 200 Cities with Most H1B Jobs
- Top 1000 H1B Dependent Employers
- Search H1B Prevailing Wages (Updated Jul 2023)
- Current USCIS Processing Times
- Check H1B LCA Details
- H1B Wages by SOC Code across USA
- Get Recommendations - Where can you work in US ?